Judy Joy Jones Show presents Lena Maria; “A Life Without Limits!”
Lena Maria was born with no arms and only one leg. She is gold-medal swimmer, singing star, painter/writer.
In 1/2008, Lena Maria received The King’s Medal from H.M. King Carl XVI Gustaf with the words: ‘For prominent accomplishment as an artist, athlete & model for people with disabilities in Sweden and abroad.’
Lena was a speaker in 2/2009 at the distinguished Ted Conference along with Bill Gates! TED presents talks by the worlds leading thinkers and doers.
At age 20; she became known through Swedish TV documentary; “Goal in Sight”. The program was presented by HRH Silvia Bernadotte, Queen of Sweden, at disability convention in Washington, DC. “I rejoice in what I can do; not mourn what I can’t”, Lena says.
Mark Skelton; Hollywood Filmmaker/CEO Positive Pictures is tonight’s co-host!
No comments yet.
- My Brother Invented Word Processing! by Judy Joy Jones
- SONNY ROBERTSON, Blues Singer & SANFORD SCHIMEL, Opera Singer on Judy Joy Jones Show!
- HELEN THOMAS; White House Correspondant on Judy Joy Jones Show!
- We are Destined to be Stars!
- Judy Joy Jones Show presents Lena Maria; “A Life Without Limits!”
- Judy Joy Jones Show with Rock n’ Roll Legend; Buddy Holly’s “PEGGY SUE” & Author Gary Patterson
- Judy Joy Jones Show with Mark Skelton; Filmmaker/Founder ‘Positive Picture Group’ & Peace Pilgrim Movie!
- Alan Levy; Founder/CEO of BlogTalkRadio; Leading us to New Galaxies! by Judy Joy Jones
- Judy Joy Jones Show presents Dr. Maya Angelou; Beloved poet & Best-Selling Author!
- Arun Gandhi; Grandson of Mahatma Gandhi; Spiritual Leader of India on Judy Joy Jones Show!
- “IS ELVIS PRESLEY ALIVE?” with Elvis historian; Cory Cooper fresh from his ‘Coast to Coast’ appearance
- “Obama Ran so we all could Fly! by Judy Joy Jones